Favorite Things - August 2011

Here are a couple shots from a recent photo shoot in Salli's studio. She's going to be featured in an upcoming issue of Where Women Create!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

And these are some of the amazing little doodles she made while being photographed! How the heck did she do it?!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Salli made this invitation for fun girly party at which Jo Packham, the creator of Where Women Create, was the guest of honor. Nate wasn't allowed to go because he isn't 'girly' enough. That's debatable. :-)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A super fun and summery party good collection that's available.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

And, one last doodle, just for fun...
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks for looking everybody!

**Be sure to check out the They Draw and Cook and They Draw and Travel for lots of new recipes and maps!

7 comments:

  1. All of them looks beautiful... nice colors Salli!
    My favorite is the last one. Sometimes doodles for fun are so amazing, this fresh air without stress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salli, I'm in love with your studio, even just from that one little image! (Could it be my recent obsession with seafoam green? Yes. Yes it could.) I'm actually moving to the Hudson area next year. I hope we find a place with a room as bright and friendly as that to claim for my drawing table :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really really nice works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are going to be in Where Women Create?!?!?!?!?!?! WOW WOW WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so GRAND!!! I just love each and everyone of them. You know you are such an inspiration. You and Nate. Your parents must so be gosh darn proud of the both of you. Now you are going to be in one of my favorite magazine! Salli, Salli, Salli! I am so HAPPY AND OVERJOYED!!! Your studio looks fantastic! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Oh babygirl this is boss for sure. Thanks so much for stopping by. I am doing more writing as my agent wants me to do more of my own books now. Your comments mean the world to me I want you to know? Thank,
    Hugs
    V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, Little Doodlebug! I can't wait to see you in Where Women Create!!

    ReplyDelete